Labels

Monday 9 October 2023

Statement of Intent - Comp 3

 This is the statement of intent for our music video project, written by Rania, with some input from the rest of us in the ideas and concepts.



Reflection: The research done for this music video I have done mostly individually, except for "bad idea, right?" since Rania and I did that one together in class while my laptop was dead. We watched the video together and discussed our opinions on it, but wrote it down separately. For the big research, it took me a while to find a music video that I really wanted to go deep into, and eventually stumbled upon a nostalgic song that as a class in year 7 we performed on stage. This music video utilised a lot of visual effects, choice of location and behaviours of their actors in comparison to the band, which I thought was very interesting.


No comments:

Post a Comment